Sitting Is the New Smoking
Lunch & Learn
Sit Be Fit
Stretching, in its most basic form, is a natural and automatic action. You might notice that if you have been sitting in a particular position for a long time, you stretch unconsciously. It feels good! In addition to that good feeling, with my stretching program doing it consistently will produce large gains in flexibility and joint movement and prevent muscle cramping and down-the-road chronic injuries.
Stretching the muscles of the lower back, chest and shoulders can help keep the spine in better alignment and improve overall posture. Think of it this way… You will have more flexibility and endurance when you do your salsa dancing…
Keeps muscles in their intended position
Helps to ensure correct posture
Reduce muscle soreness
Greater nutrient supply
Lengths tight muscles
Help speed recovery
Increase blood flow
Spending just a short amount of time (5-10 minutes) stretching can help calm the mind, providing a mental break and giving your body a chance to recharge and become more productive.
Instead of trying to stretch your whole body, focus while sitting down, on a key area of the body at a time. Start by doing the movement slowly and at a lower intensity at first to get your muscles used to it.
For the Practitioner
Chair Massage Cumming Soon...
“Chair Massage in a Medical Environment”
This unique way of providing Chair Massage with over 5 years research has customers “Raving” about it.
You will learn this unique way to provide and intergraded Chair Massage in a medical environment becoming part of a medical team.
Hear from Doctors, Nurses, Volunteers and other Massage Therapist how this unique program has affected their work environment and personal lives.
How to incorporate this service into your practice, make steady income on a daily basis for a great monetary profit while reaching a diverse group of customers.
Do repetitive work with no fatigue by keeping a well postural and structural balance.
Market yourself for the best outcome results, know how to reach the decision makers and protecting your business by locking in these accounts effectively.
Establish good business contracts when hiring other Independent contractors by learning to recruit, interview, check references and ultimately hire them.
With 5 years research to support this program, learn what has customers “Raving” about when you implement this program into your office or business.
Send us your email address and be the first to know as soon as this DVD is available.
What is Chair Massage ?
Chair massage is a short massage which:
* Comes to your workplace.
* Is given by a professional Massage Practitioner.
* Can last 5 to 20 minutes, may or may not use oil/cream and takes place with you fully cloth.
* Usually cover the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands, part of the legs and can be adapted to special needs.
* Leaves employees feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to return to work more focused and productive.
Today, stress is a fact of life and the workplace is no exception. Deadlines, rapidly changing technology, and unavoidable interpersonal conflicts are just a few of the stresses workers cope with daily.
The effects of stress are cumulative and without time to relax and recharge, can lead to:
* Headaches, backaches, eyestrain, neck pain.
* Repetitive use injuries such as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome.
* Listlessness, poor concentration anxiety, depression, irritability, or anger.
* Lower resistance to colds and infections, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
* Physical and emotional exhaustions, also known as burn-out.
Recent studies show:
* Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints.
* Up to 80% of industrial accidents are due to stress.
* 14% of workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the previous two years.
* Workers compensation awards for job stress threaten to bankrupt the system in some states.
$200 billion a year in reduced productivity
Stress on or off the job costs U. S. workplaces an estimated $200 billion a year in reduced productivity, accidents, compensation claims, absenteeism, employee turnover, health insurance and medical expenses not the mention all the emotional stress every one can go through. This is more than the after tax profits of the Fortune 500 companies, and 10 times the cost of all strikes combined.
You are in good company
Here are a few of the many organizations large and small, private and government that have implemented On-Sited Chair Massage.
ABN-Amro Bank * Apple Computer * Blue Cross Clue Shield * Classic Travel * H. J. Heinz * Marriott Hotels * Merrill Lynch * Navy Federal Credit Union * NBC-TV * U. S. Intelco Networks * Reebok * Poland Springs Inn, Maine * Scripps Polster Breast Care Center La Jolla CA.
We will personally work with your company to put a special and attractive package together that will be both cost-effective and rewarding.
Call for consultation or appointment (619) 981-2852